January 31, 2013

Baby boy

I'm getting to the exhausted stage of this pregnancy. You know what I'm talking about...I take naps when I can, I don't sleep at night, I'm never physically comfortable and I can't "go to the bathroom" to save my life. I love my babies but with each pregnancy I become more and more over the dreaminess of it all. I do have a lot to get done before his arrival, such as move a crib into our closet. Yes, you heard me right. Baby boy Moser will spend the first year or so in our closet. In our defense, our closet is quite large. It was actually a bedroom that the previous owners turned into a walk in closet. I think Dave's going to miss it more than I am, he loves all the space he has to get dressed. We also need to start stocking up on boy clothes and diapers. I thought it might be a good idea to start buying diapers here and there that way it won't be so bad (financially) once he gets here.

I've also come up with a pretty great idea for his name. I will be debuting it to Dave and the girls as soon as I get the crafting part of it done, but I think I may wait to tell the rest of the family until his arrival. Have you done that? Waiting until the baby's birth to share his/her name? We've never. I had the girls names lined up fairly early in my pregnancy so this will be interesting. Think I can hold out??

I had my last 4-week appointment yesterday, I am measuring a week ahead so that kind of excites me. That would give him a due date of 4/14. Now we start to see the dr every two weeks. This should make me happy because this means the end is in sight but, when I go to the office it's usually a 2 hour ordeal. So, babysitters be prepared for a phone call to watch Katie during these times :)


Wouldn't trade these two for all the ice cream they had at Friendly's!


Playing with Zadie's cat Ben, Katie wanted to pet him so bad but was too scared

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment