January 18, 2013

Friday

It's Friday, It's Friday!! Katie and I are staying in today, especially after I saw the dusting of snow on the ground and the 10 degree temp on the weather channel. Sarah has her first sleepover tonight, she's excited and I'm nervous. I think she'll do fine, she's so social and independent. Turning 6 and she's already leaving the house :) Yesterday we had a fantastic lunch with a new friend and then had dinner with my MIL, it was a nice day spending time with people.

Nothing else exciting here. Looking forward to our long weekend at home, don't tell Dave but I have a growing to-do list for him...again :)


Thought I'd snap a picture of this little cutie, guess she wasn't as excited


I treated myself to a mini Keurig and I love it!

Hope you have a great Friday!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment