December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my peeps! We had such an amazing holiday experience with lots of family and food to go around. I have been in awe of the real meaning of Christmas all season long. What a miracle we have been given! Dave mentioned that he's happy I don't go all nuts over buying gifts for the girls. I want them to know the true meaning of Christmas as well, it's not all about getting lots and lots of toys that eventually end up at Goodwill. I did the 4 gift thing for Sarah; a want, need, wear and read. And little Katie Rose got one little 'ol gift from Santa...shhh don't tell her that there should have been more I don't think she noticed.
I loved Christmas this year with our family of four and to think this time next year there will be 5!!



Moser family Christmas dinner at our home


McIntyre Christmas Eve celebration with a surprise visit from the CT gang



Leone family Christmas breakfast fun


Mamah visit

Hoping you and yours had as much fun and love as we did! 
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment